• Typing jobs

The Top 5 Typing Jobs in Australia

Typing jobs allow you to put your typing skills to use while earning an income, all from the comfort of your own home! There are typing jobs out there for all typing skill levels, ranging from beginners to experts. Therefore, you’re likely to find one that suits you.

We have made this a little easier for you, as we have put together the top 5 typing jobs in Australia, below.

How can I get started?

For more information on becoming a medical transcriptionist, check out our Ultimate Guide to a career in Medical Transcription, the Diploma of Healthcare Documentation or you can register for a free information pack listed below!

Nationally Recognised Training

Want to find out more?

Enter your details below to receive a free information pack instantly.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Course information pack

About the Author:

Sarah-Louise Slade
Sarah-Louise is a Career Adviser with over 5 years experience in Vocational Education and Training. Having completed a Bachelor of Business majoring in Human Resource Management, Sarah-Louise understands the importance of having a quality education. Feel free to comment and ask questions below.

46 Comments

1. aliya 07/06/2020 at 11:20 AM - Reply

Hi,
    I am interested in typing jobs from home.I have recently completed my studies and now looking for something to do from home.I have no experience but i have some knowledge about computers.
    Am i eligible?

• Sarah-Louise Slade
      Sarah-Louise Slade 10/06/2020 at 9:13 AM

Hi Aliya,

Thank you for your comment. It is great to hear that you’re interested in a typing job from home. The Diploma of Healthcare Documentation could be the perfect opportunity for you to kickstart your at-home typing career! This qualification teaches you the essential skills and knowledge from the ground-up to become a work-from-home Medical Transcriptionist. We also provide extensive job placement assistance upon course completion, and so far we have been able to place a high number of graduates into working positions!

If you would like further information, please contact our Career Advisers on 03 9937 1599 or via ask@talentmed.edu.au. Thanks, Aliya 🙂

2. ramneet kaur 10/04/2020 at 7:33 PM - Reply

Hi,
    I am ramneet kaur and I am interested in data entry job. I have sound knowledge of computer as well.please send me more details about this.Thank you

• Sarah-Louise Slade
      Sarah-Louise Slade 14/04/2020 at 9:07 AM

Hi Ramneet,

Thank you for your comment. I’d be happy to email you more information regarding data entry jobs from home as well as information on our Medical Transcription course.

I will email that to you shortly :). Thanks!

3. JOYCE MASONDO 04/02/2020 at 10:37 PM - Reply

Hi

I work for a construction company as a Creditors Clerk I would to make extra cash to do data entry

• Sarah-Louise Slade
      Sarah-Louise Slade 05/02/2020 at 9:06 AM

Hi Joyce,

Thank you for your comment. I’d be happy to email you more information regarding data entry jobs from home as well as information on our medical transcription course. I will email that to you shortly :).

Thanks!

4. Nurun 09/01/2020 at 6:39 PM - Reply

Hi, This is Nurun i am working at a financial service company at the moment, however i am interested in data entry job from home for some extra money.
    Thanks

• Sarah-Louise Slade
      Sarah-Louise Slade 10/01/2020 at 2:58 PM

Hi Nurun,

Thanks!

5. Aastha 23/11/2019 at 5:23 PM - Reply

Hi,
    I am Aastha and I am interested in data entry job. I have sound knowledge of computer as well. Am i eligible for data entry job. Thank you

• Sarah-Louise Slade
      TalentMed 25/11/2019 at 9:08 AM

Hi Aastha,
      Thank you for your comment. It is great to hear that you are interested in data entry jobs.
      Our friendly Career Advisers have emailed you an information pack with further details about data entry jobs. Please let us know if you have any further questions via 03 9937 1599 or reply to this comment. Thanks!