• Typing jobs

The Top 5 Typing Jobs in Australia

Typing jobs allow you to put your typing skills to use while earning an income, all from the comfort of your own home! There are typing jobs out there for all typing skill levels, ranging from beginners to experts. Therefore, you’re likely to find one that suits you.

We have made this a little easier for you, as we have put together the top 5 typing jobs in Australia, below.

How can I get started?

For more information on becoming a medical transcriptionist, check out our Ultimate Guide to a career in Medical Transcription, the Diploma of Healthcare Documentation or you can register for a free information pack listed below!

Nationally Recognised Training

Want to find out more?

Enter your details below to receive a free information pack instantly.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Course information pack

About the Author:

Sarah-Louise Slade
Sarah-Louise is a Career Adviser with over 5 years experience in Vocational Education and Training. Having completed a Bachelor of Business majoring in Human Resource Management, Sarah-Louise understands the importance of having a quality education. Feel free to comment and ask questions below.

46 Comments

1. sheshang hirpara 08/10/2019 at 12:43 PM - Reply

Hi, I am sheshang and I am student of western Sydney university doing masters. I want to do data entry work online or other related work you can give me as you have. Please contact me as soon as possible by mail.
    Thank you.

• Lauren Day
      TalentMed 08/10/2019 at 5:07 PM

Hi Sheshang,
      Thank you for your comment. It is great to hear that you are interested in data entry jobs.
      Our friendly Career Advisers have emailed you an information pack with further details about data entry jobs. Please let us know if you have any further questions via 03 9937 1599 or reply to this comment. Thanks!

2. Rebecca Tjhin 29/09/2019 at 4:17 PM - Reply

I am a student. I want to do data entry job. I have some knowledge about computer.
    Let me know and message me in my email address about your hiring.

• Lauren Day
      TalentMed 30/09/2019 at 8:42 AM

Hi Rebecca,
      Thanks for your comment.

3. Sammer 10/09/2019 at 10:42 PM - Reply

I am interested in data entry job and I have experience in this field.

• Sarah-Louise Slade
      Sarah-Louise Slade 11/09/2019 at 8:36 AM

Hi Sammer,
      Thanks for your comment.

4. Romita 05/09/2019 at 12:05 PM - Reply

Hi,
    I am a homemaker but I have good knowledge in handling computers. I left my job few years back and now I am interested in a typing job from home. Please send me the detailed job description and the minimum number of hours I need to put in if I want to do the above job.

• Sarah-Louise Slade
      Sarah-Louise Slade 05/09/2019 at 12:10 PM

Hi Romita,
      Thank you for your comment! We have emailed you an information pack with further details about typing jobs. Please let us know if you have any further questions via 03 9937 1599 or reply to this comment. Thanks!

5. Harish Kumar 30/08/2019 at 8:59 PM - Reply

There are a lot of opportunities available on the internet to work part-time, waiting for interested and skilled people. This is one of the best alternative home-based online jobs that are suitable for college students, housewives, etc

• Sarah-Louise Slade
      Sarah-Louise Slade 02/09/2019 at 9:51 AM

Hi Harsih,
      Thank you for your comment.
      Yes, Medical Transcription is a great at-home career, offering a lot of flexibility where you can generally choose your own work hours.
      If you would like more information, one of our Career Advisers would be happy to send you through a course information pack. Please reach out to us on 03 9937 1599 or by emailing ask@talentmed.edu.au.
      Thanks 🙂