To help ensure you make the right choice, below is a brief description of the different course types:
A nationally recognised course forms part of the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF). The AQF provides a national policy for the Australian education system and the advantages of studying a nationally recognised course are:
- You will gain a qualification that has been developed in consultation with industry;
- Your qualification will carry the same level of recognition as courses delivered on-campus;
- It is generally easier to obtain credit or advanced standing towards further studies;
- Your course is subject to review and audit by the Australian Skills Quality Authority; and
- You can be assured that your course meets the standards required to be nationally recognised.
For more information on the AQF, please click here.
With ten years of delivering quality online training, TalentMed understands the changing needs of industry. As such, TalentMed will be launching a range of specialised Professional courses in Healthcare to meet the needs of both students and the medical industry.
These courses have been specifically designed for distance learning and include comprehensive and up-to-date learning materials.
Students in a TalentMed Professional course will be able to undertake their training via TalentHub (your virtual campus) with access to all interactive learning materials, network forums and unlimited student support services. Upon successful completion of all assessments for the course, TalentMed will award a Professional Certificate. While these courses will be subject to TalentMed’s rigorous internal quality assurance processes, these courses and Certificates do not form part of the Australian Qualifications Framework.
Stay tuned for more information regarding TalentMed’s Professional Training services.