Studying online with TalentMed provides you with the freedom and flexibility to study anywhere at anytime – there’s no campuses to attend, no set timetables to live by, and your Support Team and trainers are available over the phone or online.
All courses are specifically designed for self-paced learning. An online education with TalentMed allows you the unique opportunity to combine your studies with all of your other commitments – making it the perfect choice for those with a busy lifestyle.
Studying online with TalentMed doesn’t mean that you’re on your own. Every course is supported by qualified trainers and assessors who have years of experience working in the industry and doing the job you’re training for. In addition, you’ll have access to your Student and Technical Support teams by phone and email Monday to Friday.
TalentMed supports your online learning in 4 essential ways:
At TalentMed, we’re with you every step of the way with support resources that include:
- Qualified Trainers and Assessors with decades of experience in the Healthcare industry. These trainers have professional experience in both vocational education, healthcare documentation and practice management, making them uniquely qualified to answer questions about both the curriculum and the industry.
- Student Support Advisers who provide valuable information and assistance with any issues during your coursework. The course may be delivered online, but you’re never in it alone!
- Technical Support Advisers who are dedicated to solving your technical enquiries. Our technical support team is available five days a week should you require any technical assistance without delay.
- Graduate Advisers who help you develop your career plans in an individual consultation and assist you in your job search after you graduate. Our Graduate Advisers offer training, tips, and personalised advice on your job hunt.
The AQF is an independent Australian government entity that regulates the requirements for Certificates and Diplomas, making sure that they meet a nationally agreed standard.
This means that accredited TalentMed courses such as our Diploma of Healthcare Documentation, are recognised by employers across Australia and around the world.
Studying online with TalentMed is flexible and affordable. You’ll receive an expert-created, totally interactive and high quality educational experience for a fraction of the cost of traditional education pathways.
When you study online with TalentMed we allow you to start a course on any day of the year and you complete the course at your own pace.
With online learning you design your schedule. Please check your course information page for the recommended study hours.
You study when you want, where you want, and at your own pace:
- 24/7 access to course curriculum
- Log in anywhere and at anytime
- True self–paced approach with flexible, online testing in each section.
Even though TalentMed ranks among the very best in accredited training, we’re also among the most affordable.
Compared with traditional pathways, online study with TalentMed offers you the best value whilst delivering the highest quality in education and learning. According to the government’s Study in Australia website, the average cost of a Diploma is between $10,000-$15,000AUD.
With TalentMed’s premier Diploma of Healthcare Documentation, you can undertake the course with all resources, student support and job placement assistance included for as little as $4295.
TalentMed is committed to being at the forefront of healthcare education and that is why we pride ourselves on supporting you in every capacity we can.