What to look for in a Medical Transcription Course!
When deciding on a medical transcription course, there are many things you should consider, as there are so many different courses out there.
When you are investing in your career, it’s important that you choose a course that meets your needs and provides you with the best possible outcome.
To help you, we have explained what to look for in a medical transcription course!
How can I start a medical transcription course?
Our Diploma of Healthcare Documentation could be the perfect opportunity for you to pursue a career as a medical transcriptionist. As a result, this career path provides you with the opportunity to work from home and choose your own hours.
If you would like more information on how you can start your career to become a medical transcriptionist you can register for a free course information pack from one of our Career Advisers below!
TalentHub is your virtual campus and interactive learning environment where you access all your course materials, resources and support services available. Through TalentHub you can also engage with your qualified trainers, student support staff and most importantly, your fellow students.
- My Wall – post messages, ‘like’ activities and view your news feed.
- My Courses – 24 hour access to all of your course materials, including videos, tutorials and practical exercises.
- My Inbox – your personal inbox to communicate with your trainers, support teams and friends.
- My Achievements – receive badges, view your assessment results and track your progress.
- My Friends – add friends and connect with classmates.
TalentHub provides you with a secure and interactive learning environment that allows you to access a wealth of learning resources. Log in anywhere and anytime to access your learning resources.
- My Groups – create groups with other students, to share ideas and network with each other.
- My Forums – network with your classmates via the student forum.
- My Notifications – keep up-to-date with daily activity on TalentHub.
- My Help – live chat with your trainers, student and technical support teams with any questions you have.
- My Settings – update your profile or cover photo, change your preferences and reset your password.
About the Author: Sarah-Louise Slade
- Friday, 13 December, 2019 | 0 Comments
- Thursday, 5 December, 2019 | 0 Comments
- Wednesday, 23 October, 2019 | 0 Comments